Wednesday, September 3, 2008

farmdoc's blog post number 136

Today I’m updating you on some August Farmdoc’s Blog posts. The numbers in square brackets are the August dates of the original posts. [1] Sweetheart Vivienne is with me in Mole Creek. Ah, bliss. [2] The eerie silence from the Muslim world continues. [4] The grass is starting to grow, so hopefully no more stock losses this season. [5] I still work slightly more than I want to. [6] The has-been ex-footballer went quiet after the Tasmanian Government minister attempted suicide. [8] As expected, my MP Dick Adams remains yesterday’s man. [10] I’ve made more great loaves using the new method. [11] I still love potatoes prepared any which way. [12] No more rake handle breaks. [13] Nothing further’s occurred regarding the Iranian Olympian. Shame. [14] No further news on Kennett’s Lord Mayoral bid (if any). [24] Darling Meg is now fine after the dog attack. [26] Gunns shares are suspended from trading, and the pulp mill proposal seems moribund but not yet stone dead. [27] I finished Duma Key last Saturday. [28] The complaint against me is being considered further at next Friday’s Medical Council of Tasmania’s meeting. [30] Dr Mendelsohn’s Commission hearing ended last Wednesday when his barrister realised he knew one of the Commission’s sitting members. It recommenced 1-2 days later with a different Commission member.

No comments: