Here’s this week’s compendium. This week…
3. on a jollier note, my darling sister Sue sent Sweetheart Vivienne this . Me? Argue with a woman? Never.
4. treehugger wrote of a Chinese pedal-powered washing machine . Twenty minutes of pedalling per load sounds like a good deal.
5. it also wrote of clotted cream sold in Cornwall two miles from where it was made, but which travelled 340 miles to get there . Ho hum.
6. salon.com reported heterosexual women are attracted to men who dance with flamboyant moves . That’s me, babe. (Not.)
7. it also reported a Turkish study concluding fatter men have longer-lasting sex . Cheers. I’m off to buy some creamcakes.
8. darling Kate’s craft virtuosity received more acclaim . XXXXX to you, darling Kate.
Finally, I wish you, dear Farmdoc’s Blog readers, a wonderful week.