Here’s this week’s compendium. This week…
1. on salon.com Francis Lam started a series on baking . How exciting. And delicious.
2. evidence emerged that the US baseball legend Lou Gehrig probably didn’t have the disease named after him, i.e. Lou Gehrig’s Disease . Whoops.
3. gizmodo.com posted an astoundingly wondrous series of diptych photographs . Fantastic, fantastic.
5. and Tai Chi was reported to help fibromyalgia . Sure beats medication.
6. an Iowa egg producer recalled 380 million eggs following a Salmonella enteritidis outbreak affecting hundreds of people . It’s Food Inc. in action, folks.
7. an Australian survey reported in the latest MJA concluded the severity of sleep apnoea is increasing. Why? Because obesity’s increasing . It’s Food Inc. in action, folks.
8. this beautiful profile of beautiful darling Kate went up on a fellow crafter’s blog . I am so proud of Kate.
Finally, I wish you, dear Farmdoc’s Blog readers, a wonderful week.