Tuesday, October 27, 2009

farmdoc's blog post number 555

When I wrote these two posts abut islamisation [1, 2], I was convinced it’s a real and imminent threat to western liberal democracies. All of them. Now I’m even more convinced – because recently I read Londonistan: How Britain is creating a terror state within [3]. Written by eminent journalist Melanie Phillips [4], it’s a documented account of the gradual islamisation of the UK which Phillips attributes to several factors, and notably the appeasement of clerical islamist fascism. It’s a frightening book. I suggest you read it. In its 304 pages, one sentence hit me between the eyes: ‘According to Home Office figures…almost a quarter of all terrorist suspects arrested in Britain since 9/11 had been asylum seekers’. Of course each arrestee isn’t necessarily guilty. But if the aim of islamism is world domination, then an easy way to import a fifth column is to embed islamist terrorists among genuine asylum seekers. On the same day I finished Phillips’s book, Wilson Tuckey MP [5] – a man I generally have no truck with – said in parliament almost certainly terrorists enter Australia among asylum seekers [6]. Tuckey was howled down, including by the prime minister [7]. Oh how the bleeding hearts bled; they should read Londonistan. Then yesterday a Swedish newspaper reported that Muslims pose the greatest foreign threat to Swedish society since the Second World War [8]. I’m afraid. I’m very afraid. I really am.

No comments: