Friday, December 23, 2011

Instagramming right along.

Dear Farmdoc's Blog followers and readers
My holiday from blogging continues. I'm having trouble getting back to it. I don't know when, or even if, I'll make a comeback. Time will tell.
In the meantime, I'm starting out with Instagram - which, according to its blurb [1], is a 'fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures'.
I'll be posting at least one photo each day. (I loaded my first two earlier this morning.)
If you have a smartphone, you can download the free Instagram app and then search for Farmdoc to find my photos.
Or on your computer, click here for big pics (scroll left for the newest ones), or here for littlies (no scrolling required).
If you have trouble with any of this, please email me and I'll do my best to sort it out.
Finally I hope you have a happy holiday - whether it's Hanukah or Christmas or something else.
I'll be having one. That's for certain.
With love and best wishes
Farmdoc.

1 comment:

Sue and Craig said...

Love the pictures, Farmdoc, especially the potato harvest!
How many kgs so far and which are your favourites?