Here’s this week’s compendium. It’s something different. All items – except number 8 – are links emailed to me during November.
1. Sprouting’s so much fun; and so nutritious. Currently I’m sprouting chickpeas.  H/t Sweetheart Vivienne.
2. Beautiful and functional design can’t be beaten. Pity so little makes it into commercial production.  H/t darling Meg.
3. This Atlantic article titled ‘Caring for Your Introvert’ is exactly me. 100%. So much so, it’s scary.  H/t Chrows25.
4. Mark Twain’s quote: ‘A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes’ is in the first paragraph. It’s a favourite of my beloved’s.  H/t Sweetheart Vivienne.
5. I don’t think I’ve ever made bagels. This recipe should initiate a remedy.  H/t Sue & Craig.
6. But I’ve baked Turkish bread (aka pide). From this recipe. Yum.  H/t darling Kate.
7. A startling Age article about the environmental implications of keeping pet dogs.  H/t Sweetheart Vivienne.
8. Thursday 18th November was my late parents’ 67th wedding anniversary.  H/t darling sister Sue.
I hope you had as much fun reading this week’s compendium as I had compiling it.
Finally, I wish you, dear Farmdoc’s Blog readers, a wonderful week.