Here’s this week’s compendium. This week…
1. Queensland independent MP Bob Katter dismissed as ‘lightweight’ the positions held by esteemed climate change experts Sir Nicholas Stern and Ross Garnaut [1a]. Even allowing for possible left-wing bias, this account of the man who’s pivotal in determining our next government, is frightening [1b].
3. The Public Speaker began a 3-part series on ‘How to Be a Great Guest Speaker’ . Good stuff.
4. treehugger.com reported that China uses 45 billion disposable chopstick pairs annually, i.e. 130 million a day. This needs 100 acres of forest each day. So China’s government’s pressing for increased use of disposable chopsticks.  Ho hum.
5. Nutrition Diva explained ‘How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs’ . I’m more interested in how to make perfect soft-boiled ones.
6. someone called Paris Hilton was arrested in Las Vegas on charges of cocaine possession . She’s a serial arrestee who in 2007 was jailed for a drink driving matter. Hopefully (but unlikely) she’ll get another jail term. If so, someone should lose the key. She’s a spoiled brat. The media should ignore her narcissistic antics.
7. darling San Francisco daughter [DSFD] sent a link to this hilarious YouTube clip (which needs a Google or YouTube account to view) . As DSFD wrote, ‘hay hay hay!’
8. darling Artist as Family enjoyed more wonderful media coverage for the Food Forest . Well deserved, AaF.
Finally, I wish you, dear Farmdoc’s Blog readers, a wonderful week.